Re: First RDF - some basic questions

Hi Edward,

On 27 Nov 2006, at 21:16, Edward Bryant wrote:
> Specifically, I was unsure about (1) using a resource attrib. to
> refer to the court websites,

Yes, it's the right way to do it.

I note that all the websites URLs and some other URIs in the snippets
below have an extra space at the beginning or end, that's not allowed
and will cause breakage. (Or is it just created by email formatting?)

> (2) the proper use of rdf:about vs rdf:ID,

rdf:ID="foo" is the same as rdf:about="#foo". It doesn't matter at
all which you use. The important thing about an RDF/XML file is the
triples which are encoded in the file, all the rest is basically
"ugly whitespace". Unfortunately RDF/XML provides lots of different
ways to encode the same triple.

Yours,
Richard