Re: VCard Ontology to FOAF and W3C PIM vocabularies mapping

Le 24 nov. 2006 à 22:40, Harry Halpin a écrit :
> I drew this table  of FOAF/W3C PIM/Vcard mappings up fairly quickly:
> http://www.ibiblio.org/hhalpin/homepage/notes/vcardtable.html

Quite cool. Slighty related question.

The data modeled by these ontologies/taxonomies are valid at one
point in time or at least for a duration of time. Our addresses, our
identities (names, email addresses, etc.) and our organizations are
changing through time.

Is there a vocabulary to capture the temporal dimension of these data?
I think part of the answer is in calendar and in CV vocabularies. I
wish my addressbook had a versioning of the information and keep old
records. It gives contextual information which might be useful when
mashing up mails, photographs, etc.

   QA Weblog - http://www.w3.org/QA/
      *** Be Strict To Be Cool ***