Jazoon 07 ( Java conference ) call for Papers

From: Henry Story <Henry.Story@Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 09:26:39 -0800
To: Semantic Web <semantic-web@w3.org>

 From my blog:  http://blogs.sun.com/bblfish/entry/
jazzoon_call_for_semweb_papers
----

The Jazoon Java conference to be held end of June 2007 in Switzerland
[1] has opened its call for papers [2]. I am on the program committee
[3], and am pushing for Semantic Web technologies to be represented
in the conference. Other program committee members are supportive.

There is a huge amount of open source Java work going on in this area
and it is time for these technologies to be presented and explained
to the larger Java community, which represent over 4 million developers.

Please have a look at the Call for Papers and contact me with your
ideas as soon as possible so that I can get some initial feedback
from the other members.

I am also looking at what can be done for the Java One conference in
2007, so any suggestions you send me for Jazoon, will be passed on to
Java One organisers too.

Henry Story

[1] http://www.jazoon.com/
[2] http://www.jazoon.com/jazoon/en/contribute/cfp.html