Re: When is it appropriate to use RDF Collections?

From: Richard Newman <r.newman@reading.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2006 20:43:38 -0800
Cc: semantic-web@w3.org
To: "Chris Richard" <chris.richard@gmail.com>
How would you make a statement that a group of people collectively
authored a document (by committee, for instance)?

This is one possible use of RDF collections. Another is to express
closed, ordered sequences (lists).

On the whole, though, they are unnecessary. Think of them as that odd
tool that you occasionally use, rather than a hammer or screwdriver.

-R