Re: [OT] PGP keysigning i Edinburgh

On Sunday 07 May 2006 23:53, Kjetil Kjernsmo wrote:
> I'd like to organise a little keysigning party in Edinburgh, would
> anybody join me?

Turns out, there are those who would, so I created a little event
description at Biglumber, which is a nice tool to organise things like
that. Please see
http://www.biglumber.com/x/web?ev=29615

The short story is that we'll meet in the lobby of the Radisson SAS
hotel in Edinburgh at 21:00 on the 2006-05-20, and take it from there.

You can submit your key at Biglumber above, please do if you plan to
attend. Also, please forward this invitation to any interested PGP
users.

Best,

Kjetil
--
Kjetil Kjernsmo
Programmer / Astrophysicist / Ski-orienteer / Orienteer / Mountaineer