Re: examples of existent applications of semantic web concepts.

thank you so much. all you gave me great suggestions.  if someone knows
about more examples of semantic search engines and othe applications of
semantic web, please send their references to the list.

best regards,

edson rufino de souza
design | accessibility | usability