Re: Negation and "Opposition"

From: Pdm <editor@content-wire.com>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 15:57:33 +0100
To: Matt Williams <matthew.williams@cancer.org.uk>
CC: Semantic Web <semantic-web@w3.org>

Hi Matt

I dont know if my answer resolves your question or kills your patient -
also because I may formulate the rule differently but If your problem
is  the accidental reference of the rule to sheep,planes and mobile
phones, then the answer may be 'create a class'

so that  the answer is

"anything that is disjoint with tamoxifen"  and "is of class: treatement"
that would restict the choice to an acceple category of resolution

PDM