Re: Interpretation of RDF reification

From: Lars Marius Garshol <larsga@ontopia.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 22:08:42 +0100
To: semantic-web@w3.org

* Jan Algermissen

> Yes. And (since I have asked this before) having the same resources
> each at the subject, predicate and object property end of the
> 'reification statements' does not mean that two statement-reifying
> nodes merge.

Right. This tallies with what Brian McBride wrote. Thanks!

> Make up a URI that identifies the marriage and express the
> properties you want as triples with the marriage as the subject.
>
> ex:foo rdfs:type bar:marriage
> ex:foo bar:start-date "1908-09-02"
> ex:foo bar:husband "Winston"
> ex:foo bar:wife "Clementine"
>
> or similar.

This leaves me without a connection between the marriage triple and
the marriage node. I could create such a connection in application
software, but it would be better if it could be somehow in the data.
But is there a way to do that?

--
Lars Marius Garshol, Ontopian               http://www.ontopia.net
+47 98 21 55 50                             http://www.garshol.priv.no