Re: RDF parser and store for .Net?

Hi,

many thanks to everyone for all of the pointers. I will be using the
RDF libs only for parsing rather tiny messages and only with in-
memory storag so I expect the kits to be sufficient.

Thanks.

Jan

On Mar 22, 2006, at 4:09 PM, Joshua Tauberer wrote:

> Danny Ayers wrote:
>> On 3/22/06, Jan Algermissen <jalgermissen@topicmapping.com> wrote:
>>> does anybody know about a production quality RDF library (store and
>>> parser) for .Net?
>>
>> Not sure how production-quality but there's a kit here:
>> http://taubz.for.net/code/semweb/
>
> The library isn't API-stable, and as a whole isn't production quality,
> but the parsers are pretty good (IMO, I did write them).  The
> MySQL-backed store seems to work really well for me (and is quite
> fast),
> and I'd recommend you try it, but it hasn't had much testing
> outside of
> my own use case.
>
> In general, a nice listing of RDF toolkits is here:
> http://www.wiwiss.fu-berlin.de/suhl/bizer/toolkits
>
> And since that URL is hard to remember, I'll throw in a shameless
> plug for:
> http://www.rdfabout.com
>
> --
> - Joshua Tauberer
>
> http://taubz.for.net
>
> "Unfortunately, we're having this discussion. It's too bad,
> because guess who listens to the discussion: the enemy."

Jan Algermissen, Consultant & Programmer
http://jalgermissen.com
Tugboat Consulting, 'Applying Web technology to enterprise IT'
http://www.tugboat.de