Re: Record Management

We are currently working on a p2p-System that archives digital data.
It is a phd-project funded by the swiss national science fond: http://
www.distarnet.ch See on the web-page for detail description about the
project. Data description and system parameters are hold in 'semantic
web' technologies. Lookup and research are performed on these
descriptions. I guess, you therefore can call it a 'semantic web'
application.

greetings

Simon