From: semantic-web-request@w3.org [mailto:semantic-web-request@w3.org] On
Behalf Of Henry Story
Sent: Freitag, 10. März 2006 14:40
To: Semantic Web
Subject: add Turtle examples to specs

RDF is quite easy conceptually. But we all know that rdf/xml makes things
difficult. Sadly people who come get interested in it, and after finding
that they can't completely rely on Protege, start wanting to write their own
stuff. They therefore turn to the docs [1] for good style. Sadly it is full
of xml/rdf which makes their life really difficult.

Please just add turtle examples (turtle is a subset of N3 right?) to the
specs. Or please someone put up a translated version somewhere else. It will
make explaining this a lot easier.

Henry

[1] such as http://www.w3.org/TR/owl-ref/