OWA and class membership?

From: Matt Williams <matthew.williams@cancer.org.uk>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 11:26:20 +0100
To: Semantic Web <semantic-web@w3.org>, semantic-web-request@w3.org

Deqr List,

I've got myself a bit confused on some class definitions. I'm trying to
use some defined classes (`Standard Treatment Classes') to detail which
(medical) treatments are allowed together:

Tamoxifen_and_Chemo_STC = hasPart1of HormoneRecepAnatag & hasPart1of
Chemotherapy  & hasPart Tamoxifen & hasPart ECMF_ChemoTx

(Here, HormoneRecepAnatag is a superclass of Tamoxifen and Chemotherapy
is a superclass of ECMF_ChemoTx. Anastrazole is also a subclass of
Hormonetc...)

Now, if I've worked it out right, an STC with Tamoxifen & ECMF ChemoTx
would be alright, as would one with Tamoxifen & ECMF ChemoTx & Paracetamol.

OTOH, I think that one with Tamoxifen and ECMF ChemoTx and Anastrazole
is inconsistent with Tamoxifen_and_Chemo_STC

The problem is that I've been fiddling with this for so long that I
can't see clearly now.....

Thanks for your help,

Matt