help solicited in ontology based knowledge extraction project

From: rakesh shejwalkar <rakesh_kgp2003@yahoo.co.in>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 15:44:14 +0100 (BST)
To: semantic-web@w3.org
Hi,

I have recently started working in the field of knowledge management. I have built a owl ontology model for an engineerind domain. I want to extract infomration from structured and unstructured documents( Web Pages) on the basis of thsi ontology model.

I dont know how to annotate web pages, the syntactic and semantic analysis, and then to extract infomration relevant to the ontology already existing; and then add the extracts to the original ontology. Could some one help me by giving a proper guideline and relevant tools for the stated purpose. Kindly reply me; I shall sincerely be gtrateful to you for your help

Thanking you

regards

Rakesh Shejwalkar
IIT Kharagpur
India

Catch all the FIFA World Cup 2006 action on Yahoo! India Click here