Re: iana mime types as rdfs:Datatype ?

From: Joshua Tauberer <tauberer@for.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 08:38:51 -0400
To: Henry Story <henry.story@bblfish.net>
CC: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>, Semantic Web <semantic-web@w3.org>, atom-owl@googlegroups.com

Henry Story wrote:
> It would be nice to be able to specify that ianatxt:xhtml is a subclass
> of rdf:XMLLiteral so that such tools could use this knowledge to avoid
> escaping their content.

You can't have rdf:parseType="Literal" and rdf:datatype on the same
node, so you couldn't assert that the value is anything but an XMLLiteral.

--
- Joshua Tauberer

http://taubz.for.net

"Unfortunately, we're having this discussion. It's too bad,
because guess who listens to the discussion: the enemy."