Literals, cwm and rapper

From: Henry Story <Henry.Story@Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2006 22:53:32 +0200
To: Semantic Web <semantic-web@w3.org>
Cc: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Attached is a little test I did with rapper and cwm concerning Literals.

I tried converting the following to N3

<rdf:RDF xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/10/23/Atom#"
          xmlns:rdfs="http://www.w3.org/2000/01/rdf-schema#">
  <Entry>
     <author>Henry</author>
     <content rdf:parseType="Resource">
        <type>text/xhtml</type>
        <value rdf:parseType="Literal">
        </value>
      </content>
  </Entry>
</rdf:RDF>

Looks like both rapper and cwm convert correctly to turtle, but
rapper does a better job
converting back, as it inserts the xml literals nicely as xml,
without escaping the content.

Both do understand the XMLLiteral datatype in rdf/xml though. Don't
know why I had a problem with that earlier though. Perhaps that's
because I updated cwm to use the cvs version.

Henry