RDF / OWL sample data

From: Aldo Bucchi <aldo.bucchi@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2006 22:48:53 -0400
To: semantic-web@w3.org

Hi all,

Coming out of my lurker mode hehe...

I am looking for a set of sound RDF data of a simple and intuitive
domain that I can use to run some tests ( je suis building a fresnel
implementation ) .

Something like Persons, Relatives, Cars, Pets
or Products, Categories ( retail ), etc...

Browsing libraries, pharmaceutic catalogs or research papers gets a
little boring after a while LOL.

any pointers appreciated!

PD: a little RDFS/OWL would be a plus so I could stack some inference
in the middle, but not really necessary.

Thanks ;)
Aldo

--
::::: Aldo Bucchi :::::