Re: xlst and rdf/owl

On Thu, 2006-06-01 at 15:05 +0100, Chris Dollin wrote:
> On Thursday 01 June 2006 14:36, you wrote:
>
> > I've been working with xslt lately, great tool. But the question is: can
> > I use it to parse rdf/owl? I tried to, but all I get is parsing errors
> > from '<rdf:' or '<owl:' tags.
>
> You /can/ use XSLT to parse RDF/OWL. But if you want to process the
> RDF/OWL /as/ RDF or OWL, is XSLT the right tool for the job?

Actually I want to process rdf/owl to generate Prolog predicates, which
means I don't want to generate another tree, and I need some formatting
capacities.

Right now I'm doing it with the expat lib. I parse the document and
forward a big term to Prolog, which will generate the desired .pl.
However, it seems that if I could do this with xslt, my life would be
easier :)

--
Cláudio Fernandes