Re: Semantic differences between ontologies

From: adasal <adam.saltiel@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 10:06:03 +0100
To: "Semantic Web" <semantic-web@w3.org>
If you mean different domain that may map to each other then :-
http://xobjects.seu.edu.cn /project/falcon/matching/index.html

There is a lot of other research too e.g. COMA++
http://dbs.uni-leipzig.de/Research/coma.html

So this would be establishing domain equivalence before any reasoning is
done. I think that is a pre-requisite to the inferencing step but I would be
interested in your thoughts.

Adam