Re: Showing the Semantic Web - Could Tabulator publish?...

On Jan 23, 2006, at 10:29 AM, Danny Ayers wrote:

> On 1/23/06, Daniel Harris <daniel@kendra.org.uk> wrote:
>
>> Could the Tabulator have semantic publishing facilities too? Like
>> being able to add data
>> to (annotate) an event, or track, or whatever?

I've started down the path of adding editing functionality to
tabulator and integrating it with Redfoot[1]. It's at a very early
stage yet but is packaged up as an editor aspect[2] if anyone wants
to give it a try. The goal is for the editor aspect to provide a new
option to the Redfoot's generic aspect, an aging HTML forms based
generic editor. I'll be adding more documentation on how to get the
aspect up and running. Feel free to stop by #redfoot on freenode,
email me, or IM me at xmpp:eikeon@eikeon.com if you want to discuss
the editor.

[1] http://redfoot.net/
[2] http://redfoot.net/hypercode/aspects/editor/