Re: Consolidating RDF XML data with different ids

Hi there. There are many good suggestions here. I appreciate the time
taken to repy to this post. It gives me some ideas about how I might
proceed with this.

At this point, it has left me attempting to answer a bigger question
now. Whether to consolidate the rdf into a single store or simply index
the rdf with a full text search and not try quering against a
consolidated store at all.

It may be faster and less expensive for query time than the alternative
and perhaps less complicated that trying to determine all the possible
permutations of equivalent data. If I went this way it seems somewhat
regressive however, since I felt rdf could really help pull this
information together a bit more easily. I essentially have all the
information as triples conforming to the same schema. It is ironic in a
way that rdf is perhaps the best index in the world yet I am considering
something outside of rdf for pulling the data together.

Regards
David