Re: Showing the Semantic Web - Could Tabulator publish?...

Hi Tim,

I think you're right. People want to see everyday data arranged in simple formats, such
as tabular, but also that fits the genre of the data being displayed.

As I understand it, the great thing about the Web was the Browser. And the great thing
about the Browser was that it was conceived as both a viewing tool and a publishing
tool. Wasn't that the idea? Update websites as easily as read from them?

Could the Tabulator have semantic publishing facilities too? Like being able to add data
to (annotate) an event, or track, or whatever?

It's what users will want to be able to do - publish and browse - from the same
application. I know I do.

Cheers Daniel