Re: How many axioms?

Noting that this has not had any replies on the list...

In the OWL abstract syntax, there are many equivalent ways of saying the
same thing. (This is not unusual, but fairly inevitable).

In the RDF triple syntax for OWL there are many equivalent ways of
saying the same thing.

The mapping rules from section 4 of the OWL Semantics and Abstract
Syntax define a many-to-many relationship between these two syntaxes for
OWL.

Thus there are many cases where we have two equivalent abstract syntax
forms for an ontology A1 and A2 with different number of axioms, which
both are related by the mapping rules to the same set of triples T1.
(There may also be T2, T3, ..., which are also equivalent sets of triples).

So your question is based on a misconception that it is possible to ask
how many axioms in the abstract syntax form of a set of triples.
There is not a single abstract syntax form, there are many.
The different abstract syntax forms can have different number of axioms.

Jeremy