RE: WordPress and RSS 1.0

Hi Danny:

Doesn't that put WordPress in more or less the same category as MT (3.2)
which also dropped the RSS 1.0 template? In fact when we put up our
public-facing blogs at Nature using MT 3.2

	Action Potential - http://blogs.nature.com/nn/actionpotential/
	Free Association - http://blogs.nature.com/ng/freeassociation/
	Nascent          - http://blogs.nature.com/wp/nascent/

we had to lift the RSS 1.0 template from an older version. We are still very
much interested to get RDF transported over an Atom feed and would like to
engage with folks to get a standard means of accomplishing that.

Cheers,

Tony

04066.html
Trac issue:
http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/2277

See also:
http://captsolo.net/info/blog_a.php/2006/01/16/wordpress_to_drop_rdf_rss_1_0
http://harry.hchen1.com/2006/01/16/234
http://dannyayers.com/archives/2006/01/17/wordpress-and-rss-10/

Cheers,
Danny.

--

http://dannyayers.com

DISCLAIMER: This e-mail is confidential and should not be used by anyone who is
not the original intended recipient. If you have received this e-mail in error
please inform the sender and delete it from your mailbox or any other storage
mechanism. Neither Macmillan Publishers Limited nor any of its agents accept
liability for any statements made which are clearly the sender's own and not
expressly made on behalf of Macmillan Publishers Limited or one of its agents.
Please note that neither Macmillan Publishers Limited nor any of its agents
accept any responsibility for viruses that may be contained in this e-mail or
its attachments and it is your responsibility to scan the e-mail and
attachments (if any). No contracts may be concluded on behalf of Macmillan
Publishers Limited or its agents by means of e-mail communication. Macmillan
Publishers Limited Registered in England and Wales with registered number 785998
Registered Office Brunel Road, Houndmills, Basingstoke RG21 6XS