Re: Solving Sudoku with OWL

I've come up with a way to represent the Sudoku puzzle
in OWL using nominals:

http://www.mindswap.org/~aditkal/sudoku

On the page, I've used a rather simple example to
describe how one can generate an OWL ontology
corresponding to a Sudoku grid that encodes the puzzle
constraints.

Also, there is a link on the page to run the sample
Sudoku OWL ontology through the online version of our
OWL DL reasoner, Pellet, to get the correct inferred
solution to the puzzle.

Cheers,
Aditya

at:http://pragmatron.org/trac/browser/pragmatron/sudoku/