Hi Danny,

The transforms are also available at:
   http://www.iptc.org/NAR/1.0/contributions/

the specifications at:
   http://www.iptc.org/NAR/1.0/specification/

other documentation at:
   http://www.iptc.org/NAR/1.0/documentation/

etc.

BTW, NAR stands for NewsML 2 Architecture.

We keep enhancing the transforms.  The currently unresolved issues
include:

-  How, exactly, should we handle statements about statements?
   Let's call them SASs.  We currently support these SASs:
   -  creator (of the metadata)
   -  created (on date X, at time Y)
   -  confidence (with which the metadata has been assigned)
   -  relevance (of the metadata to the news object)
   -  why (has the metadata has been included)

-  Should we transform the XML structures describing people or
   organisations (eg creator, contributor, publisher, as well as
   people or organisations relevant to the news object) to XML
   literals or to blank nodes (or to something else)?

-  Should we be transforming to RDF/XML or to one of the numerous
   triples formats?

We've had quite a lot of feedback on the semantic-web list to the
first of these questions.

Misha