SPARQL endpoints?

From: Max Völkel <mvo@aifb.uni-karlsruhe.de>
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2006 15:17:11 +0100
To: semantic-web@w3.org

Hi, today I ran into a strange problem.

I wanted to quickly write a nice SPARQL-explorer and was looking for
SPARQL endpoints. I knew Opera Community had one. I played around with
it, them it crashed. I informed the admin. I googled for another
enpoint. And googled. And googled. And googled.

Through social engineering I found a few other endpoints, but it seems
there is no general list yet. So please contribute!

Let's stop googling and start wiki-ing:
http://esw.w3.org/topic/SparqlEndpoints

Kind regards,

  Max Völkel
--
Dipl.-Inform. Max Völkel
University of Karlsruhe, AIFB, Knowledge Management Group