Re: Semantic Web Statement Contexts (was: Can there be a URI for the concepts "I", "you",...)

In order to illustrate how contexts can be used,
I'd like to outline how it's done in MKR/MKE.
Your English example
    John Black said to Sandro Hawke, "I comprehend you."
can be paraphrased as follows in MKR
    at space=internet, time=now, view=instant messaging {
        John Black do say to Sandro Hawke od
            {I do comprehend od you done;} done;
    };

"say" and "comprehend" are actions, which have a context
of space,time,view.  The overall context/view is "instant messaging".
The subcontext/view of "say" is "John Black_say".
This subcontext is created by MKE when it
encounters the action "say".  Within this subcontext,
the pronoun "I" is defined to be the speaker (the subject of "say"),
and the pronoun "you" is defined to be the hearer (the object of "to").

In the current version of MKE, the subcontext
"John Black_say" is created automatically, but the
 identities of "I" and "you" are not determined automatically.

Dick McCullough
knowledge haspart proposition list;
http://rhm.cdepot.net/