Re: The vCard questions

On 19/12/2006 10:33 μμ, Xiaoshu Wang wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a few questions about the vCard ontology.
>
> First, where is the RDF/N3 file about the vCard ontology?  It says the
> namespace is http://www.w3.org/2006/vcard/ns#, but there is only HTML
> document.  I can not get a hold of the RDF file from that namespace.

It seems that the server is doing some content negotiation based on the
Accept header so in the normal case that you access the URI with a
browser (which by default sends an Accept header that e.g. for firefox
contains  text/xml,application/xml,application/xhtml+xml,text/html) you
get an HTML representation.

Try:

  curl -H 'Accept: application/rdf+xml' http://www.w3.org/2006/vcard/ns

or the RDF validator
 http://www.w3.org/RDF/Validator/ARPServlet?URI=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.w3.org%2F2006%2Fvcard%2Fns&PARSE=Parse+URI%3A+&TRIPLES_AND_GRAPH=PRINT_TRIPLES&FORMAT=PNG_EMBED#source

Cheers
St.
--
Stelios G. Sfakianakis | Biomedical Informatics Laboratory
Voice: +30-2810-391650 | Institute of Computer Science