Re: Jazoon 07 - Java One

There is a JavaOne call for Papers too ending December 15th,

http://java.sun.com/javaone/sf/index.jsp

It would be worth trying both if one tries either.

[[
2007 will be the most significant evolution of the 12 years of
JavaOne. We have expanded our topics to include areas that appeal to
development - not just in Java technology - but in areas of
compatibility and interoperability as well. We are digging into
scripting, Web 2.0, ecommerce collaboration, business management
topics and more. We are reaching out to include technologies that
play well with Java, exploring the rich development platform
available to all. Take this opportunity to share with the developer
community how you use technology that relies on Java and leverages
the Java programming language. Make sure you read through the
Topics , click on the link above. And be sure to pass the word on to
your fellow developers.
]] https://www28.cplan.com/cfp_prod/CFPLogin.jsp?wId=58LE17

Henry