AW: ANN: RDF Book Mashup - Integrating Web 2.0 data sources like Amazon and Google into the Semantic Web

> I wish that wikipedia had a fully exportable database
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lists_of_films
>
> For example, being able to export all data of this movie as RDF,
> maybe a templating issue at least for the box on the right.
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2046_%28film%29

Should be an easy job for a SIMILE like screen scraper.

If you start scraping down from the Wikipedia film list, you should get a
fair amount of data.

To all the Semantic Wiki guys: Has anybody already done something like this?
Are there SPARQL end-points/repositories for Wikipedia-scraped data?

Chris

--
Chris Bizer
Freie Universität Berlin