Re: Is RDFa ready to use with GRDDL?

At 11:26 AM 8/30/2006 +0200, Ivan Herman wrote:
>- eventually, RDFa should be usable with GRDDL.

indeed, we consider RDFa to be a test case for GRDDL.

> At the moment, one can
>speak of GRDDL 'like' behaviour only and I do not know about a specific
>profile yet.

Mostly true, but see [1]hGRDDL Profile for XHTML1

   [1] http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/BestPractices/HTML/2006-08-08-hgrddl-xhtml1

>- I know of a plan to create an XSLT transform to extract; this project
>is pending for personal reasons... but might be revived at some point

There is a preliminary and somewhat bit-rotten XSLT transform;
see [2] RDF/A: an implementation

   [2] http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/BestPractices/HTML/implementation/

([2] should have been linked from [3], sorry.  It now is.)