Re: RDF scripting / domain language ? eg: print( myResource.rdfs_label )

Hi Aldo,

this should be a path language at the core (with the scripting
wrapped on top). The path language should be much like XPath, expect
suited for graphs insead of trees (and also taking into account that
RDF has labeled arcs while XML has labeled nodes).

Question: is there any standardization effort on the horizon?

Thanks,
Jan