Re: Is there real world RDF-S/OWL instance data?

Tim Finin wrote:
 > Swoogle [1] has a collection of over 1M error-free RDF
 > documents collected from the Web and an additional ~700K
 > Only about 5% of these documents contain *any* triples that
 > contribute to a definition.  The rest consist of all data.

I posted some fresh data extracted from Swoogle on our research blog:

http://ebiquity.umbc.edu/blogger/2006/08/12/is-there-real-world-rdf-sowl-instance-data/

The data show the number of Semantic Web documents broken down by
schema vs. data and the percentage of classes and properties that
have been used to encode data.  Tim