Re: RDF and Metcalf's law

One more item for Karl's research list: Some time ago, I wrote an
AppleScript that exports FOAF from the OS X Address Book. I use it to
maintain my FOAF file. Setting it up is a bit of work, but
afterwards, updating the profile is just a double click. This thread
prompted me to finally write up some instructions [1].

Thanks,
Richard

[1] http://dowhatimean.net/2006/08/exporting-the-os-x-address-book-to-
foaf