Re: help about relation between semantic web and interface design.

Hi Edson,

edson rufino ha scritto:
> hi people,
>
> my name is edson rufino and i´m a brazilian interface designer and
> master´s degree student.
>
> i´m researching about semantic web, and i want to know about possible
> applications of the advantages of the semantic web in interface and web
> design at all.

I have found this paper particularly comforting while researching and experimenting about the same matters:

http://www.idealliance.org/proceedings/xtech05/slides/steer/Owl%20Profiles%20and%20Forms.pdf

I wish (expected) there was more of this sort of integration around but I haven't found much else so far.

ciao
ste