Re: question on domain

Matthew,
   Yes, you are. This is a very common misconception about RDFS.

   RDF/RDFS is a property-centric model. Domains and ranges are used
for *inference*, not validation. E.g., saying that

      color:blue foaf:mbox <mailto:blue@example.com>

   is not an error — it means that an inference engine can look at
that triple, and the triple from the FOAF ontology:

     foaf:mbox rdfs:domain foaf:Agent

   and deduce that

     color:blue rdf:type foaf:Person

   *not* that there is a conflict, because blue hasn't been defined
as a Person.

-R