Re: Integrating Ontologies & Argumentation

Hi Matt,
Thank you very much for the very interesting report on your work. I have
read it through and it does, indeed, seem to be a very promising approach
with real potential value (as I imagine) to your intended users.
It will be very interesting to evaluate what happens when professionals
without prior agreement, try to form a clinical opinion using a tool based
on these sorts of methods for DSS.
Since you are combining this approach to logic with ontology descriptions it
readily could have applicability outside of the medical field.
Adam