RE: SPARQL & SemWeb

I did something like this with the TIGER/line census data a while back --
not sparql at the time, but RDF queries (which could easily be sparql now).
See example #6 at:

	http://labs.intellidimension.com/tiger/

In that query, I use a custom rule to filter by radial distance after first
selecting candidate points within a bounding box (I assumed world was flat
because RDF Gateway lacked inverse trig functions at the time). In sparql, I
suppose that custom rule could be an extension function.

-Geoff