A Modest Compilation

From: David Provost <dprovost@sloan.mit.edu>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 17:00:27 -0400
To: <semantic-web@w3.org>

All -

In keeping with my interest in the business issues related to Semantic Web
technology, I've compiled a very brief collection of global vendors,
startups, and venture capitalists that I've been able to identify as having
an interest in the field. Some vendor entries identify products, include
commentary in bullet format, and a few other notes. Here's the pointer:
www.davidprovost.com.

All comments, suggestions, and/or corrections are very welcome.

Thanks,

David

David Provost
978-549-5356