Simple RDF parsers and in-memory stores

From: Jan Algermissen <jalgermissen@topicmapping.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 11:27:08 +0200
To: semantic-web@w3.org

Hi,

does anyone know about really simple RDF parser+storage
implementations? It is ok if the parser only handdles N3 or something
simpler (if such a format exists). The store does not need any QL
support.

My requirement is to parse and store (in memory) small RDF
serializations with very limited possibilities to use libraries. Perl
(with standard installation libs) might be available, but maybe I
only bash in some cases.

Doing someing simple in C and deploying the binary would propably
also work.

Thanks for any pointers.

Jan

In case anybode knows:
I recall that someone has parsed RDF with Python on a Nokia Series 60
phone, did that include the use of libraries or was the parser
written from scratch?