Re: RDF tools as workhorse

From: Dave Beckett <dave.beckett@bristol.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 14:04:48 +0100
To: semantic-web@w3.org

I've recorded this useful info on triple store sizes with various
applications as given in this thread into a Semantic Web Interest Group
wiki page: http://esw.w3.org/topic/LargeTripleStores

Feel free to update but it would be great if it was kept factual and
more about deployed sytems "we use a 50M triple store with foo and bar,
it worked great/ok" rather than "our SuperXYZ triple store will probably
store 10.5 Gigatriples but we haven't tested it much".

Dave