Re: RDF tools as workhorse

From: Richard Newman <holygoat@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 00:29:55 -0700

I meant to mention -- I also have a good deal of experience with
Redland, and I have toyed with both Kowari and Jena.

(Not to mention Racer and a whole host of other libraries and tools.)

I enjoy Redland; the Java libraries less so (almost entirely because
I'm not a big fan of the language, especially after having taught it
to undergraduates). I keep coming back to Wilbur, though. It works
very nicely for my purposes.

-R