Re: How to express a photography with FRBR on Flickr

From: Richard Newman <r.newman@reading.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2005 03:55:47 +0100 (BST)
To: Karl Dubost <karl@w3.org>
cc: semantic-web@w3.org

Karl, all,
   I've uploaded a *very* draft copy of my self-appointed task at [1]. This
includes documentation for the photo schema mentioned below. I intend to
include the stuff we discussed today, as soon as I find the time.

   Apologies to Karl and the world at large for not making more progress --
I'm kept very busy these days.

   Feedback is welcome, either privately or publicly (errata are best off
private).

   Thanks,
-R

[1] http://www.holygoat.co.uk/projects/images/