Re: why are properties decoupled from classes

Hi Frank --

At 04:15 PM 10/26/2005 -0400, you wrote:
>In any event, I think we agree that we want to be able to say exactly what
>we mean, without the language somehow forcing us to say more or less than that!

Amen.  That's why we have provided a system that supports open vocabulary,
executable  English rules, for reasoning over RDF triples and other
instance data.  See e.g.

    http://www.reengineeringllc.com/demo_agents/RDFQueryLangComparison1.agent

The system is online at the site below.  The author- and user-interface is
a browser, and shared, community use is free.

                         Cheers,  -- Adrian

INTERNET BUSINESS LOGIC (R)
Online at www.reengineeringllc.com
Shared, community use is FREE.