RE: RDF storage engines

Hi all,

There is also another RDF store engine--3Store (http://www.aktors.org/technologies/3store/) (http://sourceforge.net/projects/threestore). It does not expose any interfaces directly to the user, but it can be queried by a number of services, including a column based view and a direct RDF browser.

David

-----
Mr. Yaozhong LIANG
Ph.D Research Student in Artificial Intelligence
Intelligence, Agents and Multimedia Group
School of Electronics and Computer Science
University of Southampton
Highfield, Southampton, SO17 1BJ
United Kingdom

Tel: +44 (0)23 8059 8347