Re: New Intro to RDF

Joshua, you might want to specify that the labeled graph reppresentation
of RDF is an approxiamtion and works just in certain cases since lables
themselves must be URIs  which can be subjects or objects of rdf
annotations. So labels are indeed nodes as well and this makes RDF not
equivalent to a labeled graph but rather ... huh to somethingmore
complex :-)?

Giovanni