RE: New Intro to RDF

I have not studied the paper, but glanced over it and it is always useful to get a
new perspective.

One question I have come across lately is comparison of rdf vs opml, as the
latter is purported in my understanding to having a similar function

I am not sure i this is a contentious issue, but if there is any practical
similarity/distinction it could be useful to have it in there

i ll investigate the matter when I have a moment, but if someone has some
knowledge please share
thanks

Paola Di Maio