Re: New Intro Reloaded - New Site: rdfabout.net

Joshua,
   That's really awesome, thank you for putting the time in on this.
I've pointed people to your tutorial recently, but this is a step up.

   I've got a few half-finished things that I wouldn't mind being re-
published, summarised, or linked: my blog post(s) on twinql's innards
[1] (when I finish sawing it up), for example. My tag ontology writeup
[2] might be useful, it being a small, relatively contained domain
that nevertheless touches on provenance and reification, and
hopefully I'll finish my FRBR stuff[3] before the sun cools. A Wilbur
tutorial's not impossible, either.

-R

[1] <http://www.holygoat.co.uk/blog/entry/2005-10-25-1>
[2] <http://www.holygoat.co.uk/projects/tags/>