Re: schemarama 2

Danny,
   I was going to reimplement schemarama using twinql's matchers a
month or two ago, and got sidetracked.

   If you can give me a graph pattern that an Atom/OWL node has to
match (e.g., an entry has to have a title, an author who is a person,
etc.), then twinql can compile that into a function that says 'yes'
or 'no'. This graph pattern is a SPARQL SELECT query, basically.

   Sound useful?

-R