Re: dynamic SVG representations

On 5/22/05, Ivor Tillier <ivor@ivor.net> wrote:

> I understand that foafnaut is quite a complex implementation but surely
> there is value in what I am suggesting? or have I missed something?

I personally believe there's a *lot* of value in the approach you
describe. If you've missed anything it's that it's a lot of work,
especially if you're prone to exploring little twiddly bits that
aren't part of the core app. A previous (future) incarnation of my
project noodling was (is) a Java-based desktop app called IdeaGraph.
Screenshot I found on someone else's site (mine's playing up):

http://www.atpm.com/9.11/images/atpo-ideagraph.gif

I've not played with the source of Foafnaut, but presumably that could
be applied to the same job. SVG is cool.

Cheers,
Danny.

--

http://dannyayers.com